Well, I vowed not to start this thing until Baby Caroline had arrived, but I find myself nesting and wanting to complete anything and everything before she gets here!! I love looking at other people's blogs to see how their families are growing...note the word LOOKING. Just like with magazines, I look at the pictures as opposed to read the articles. So the Davis Family Blog will primarily be filled with pics!
We can't wait for Caroline to get here and pray that the Lord is keeping her healthy and developing her perfectly until the day we meet her face to face. We praise God for His faithfulness to our growing family:)
Erin
Glad you started this! Lets get together soon.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you guys!!
ReplyDeletei hope i get to meet her before too long :) i look forward to keeping up with you here in blogland.
Welcome to blogger land- we are so excited that you are here! Caroline is just beautiful and we can't wait to see more pictures as she grows..what a blessing!
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys...
Joe, Melissa, and Isaac Terry