Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011

So what's up with the Davis'?  Well, Winter Storm 2011 just blew through leaving a sheet of ice and snow on everything.  We haven't ventured out of the house for three days and I am about to go crazy.  Little C hasn't really noticed the difference and we loved having daddy home!  We are slowly getting our house ready to sell which has made me sad the past week.  I have been de-cluttering and cleaning trying to imagine not living on Yosemite.  It has been so sweet to live through our first three years of marriage here, get our first dog (miss you Maddy) and  have our first baby girl here...someday we will drive back by with Caroline and tell her that this is where she spent her first 18 months of life!

Here are some pics of being snowed in...




1 comment:

  1. I love Caroline's adorable Kentucky sweatshirt! But don't tell Alan I complimented something that was Kentucky...ha! Can't wait to see you at Bible Study! :)

    ReplyDelete