Monday, October 15, 2012

Busy, busy...

It has been a jam packed month!  Jonathan has been going non-stop with RUF stuff, we celebrated a 3rd birthday and M's baptism.  These girls are growing like weeds and I can't document everything fast enough.  There are an obnoxious amount of pictures but I want to make sure I remember it all:)

My two rascals...M recognizes Caroline's voice and loves watching her!




Boyds Apple Orchard


This girl has discovered her hands...
 Our birthday girl...


Celebrating C's bday at Windy Corner...one of our favorite spots...soo yummy.  If you come and visit we will take you there:)


 She loves her Wubby...





M is a HUGE spitter upper.  Right before the baptism, we were sitting in the front row and she was getting fussy so I gave her a little formula to calm her down.  I told Jonathan, just watch, she's going to spit up all over Robert, our pastor.  Sure enough, he baptized her and took her up front to show off to the congregation and just as he was lifting her up, she spewed all over the place.  Way to make it memorable, M:)













No comments:

Post a Comment