Saturday, April 27, 2013

9 Months!

My baby isn't so babyish anymore:(  Here are my Top 10 favorites about Marg:

1. You are SO close to crawling but until you figure it out, you manage to get around by scooting backwards everywhere
2. You're the smiliest thing I have ever met...seriously, you giggle and laugh from morning til night
3. You love your big sis...which you express by pulling her hair and grabbing at her face (Sister is not a fan)
4. When you get really excited you snort (hilarious)
5. Ahhh the belly laugh...it's the cutest and daddy can really get you going
6. You manage to realize when we are somewhere you should be super quiet (like during prayer time at church) and you start talking at the top of your lungs (I really don't mind...we just get a lot of stares)
7. At night, when I go into dream feed you and you are finished, I prop you up on my shoulder and you just melt in:)
8.  Tues/Thurs errands are so fun with you...while I love your sister's chatty nature...it's nice to just be able to make faces at you and NOT answer a bazillion questions!
9.  You like chewing on your cute toes
10.  You're ours...all ours:)






No comments:

Post a Comment