Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Lovin

We love all things summer around here.  For one, J has a much more relaxed schedule than during the school year and we take advantage of it!  Lots of daddy time going on right now.  We just got back from Ft. Worth to visit J's brother and some old friends.  It was surreal being back in the place that J and I had our first apartment and called home the first 4 months of our marriage.

The girls continue to grow and develop.  C is a sponge, soaking up every phrase that J and I utter.  I overheard her today telling her buddies that she was on a "roadtrip" and that they were going to stop at a hotel b/c "it's good to break up the drive a bit."  And she says stuff like "if you don't mind."  She came out the other night while we were watching a movie with that sly look on her face that says I'm just going to try and act as cute as possible and work this whole being out of bed thing for as long as it lasts.  I asked her what she was doing in her room and her response was "why, did you hear anything?"

And M is super close to walking...she climbed up the little tikes slide just like her sister today!  I mean, that's a major feat for an 11 month old.  She chatters all day long "mamamama and dadada."  She likes to "share" and when she does, she goes the extra mile of congratulating herself by clapping.  Can't believe she'll be 1 in a few short weeks.

Love these girls:)


Having fun with the cousins

  Sweet Dustin didn't leave m's side all week!
Got to see uncle Marko/moose!!
So close to walking
Lazy days in the basement

No comments:

Post a Comment