Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bschieb is a Waldrep!

We went down 2 weekends ago to Sarasota, FL to see one of my best friends from college get married.  It was so sweet to be back together with all of my college friends.  It's as if nothing and everything has changed since our time at SMU!  Caroline was a flower girl and I was a bridesmaid.  We had no idea if she would make it down the aisle or not, but she did!!  My mom set her at the top of the aisle when it was time for her to go and she started walking with a ball of flowers in hand.  The walk slowly turned to a run as she noticed daddy at the end of the aisle.  It was so cute and Jonathan and I were really proud.  Sadly, I used my iphone to take pictures instead of a real camera so the quality is pretty poor on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment