Over the past couple of months I have become a Lexington real estate expert! It has become a habit to get online every day and look at houses while Caroline takes her afternoon nap. I slowly figured out where in Lexington we wanted to be and what type of house we are looking for this second time around. Jonathan and I had traveled down a month or so ago to look and we thought we had found our perfect home. It was a cape cod style house that needed lots of TLC. J and I were excited about putting in the work. God had different plans for us because we put in an offer that was rejected. The seller didn't even want to counter. That door was very clearly closed. So we left a bit disappointed and wondering if we would find another we liked. I continued looking online and then last Monday our realtor sent us a house to look at that we both just loved. We loved it so much that Caroline and I hopped in the car at the end of last week to go look at it. Alas, we have found our house! We loved it just as much in person as we did in pictures. Thank you God for providing the perfect house for us:)
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

how darling!! congrats! we're in the process of this ourselves - i sympathize with the long distance hunt! can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDeleteYea! Congrats! I love it!
ReplyDelete